Les Petits Voyous (hereinafter "We") are committed to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. We are also committed to its protection and will not use it except for the purposes for which it was collected. This policy is intended to inform you about our privacy practices.
Scope and Application of the Policy
The policy extends to all personal information collected while using the shop.lespetitsvoyous.com website (hereinafter the "Website"). Personal information refers to any information about a person that can be used to identify that person.
By using the Website, you consent to the fact that we will collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy. In the event that you do not consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this policy, we invite you to leave the Website.
In some jurisdictions, you may withdraw your consent from us using and disclosing your personal information. If such situation applies to you and you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us (see the email address below).
There is no registration required to access the Website. The Website automatically collects certain information about its users, such as the type of device you use, the IP address of such device and the time at which you accessed the Website. This information is used to administer the system and allows us to improve the user experience. This information will not be used to know your identity.
We sometimes collect certain personal information that you voluntarily provide us as you access your account and make a transaction.
Why We Collect Information
The aforementioned information collected is used, among other things, for the following reasons:
- to allow you to take advantage of the features and services offered through the Website;
- to allow you to make transactions through the Website;
- to allow you to benefit from available offers and send you notifications to that effect, according to your chosen preferences;
- to resolve problems reported to us;
- to evaluate and improve the content of the Website and to design, improve or market offers more suited to your interests;
- any other purpose you have agreed upon.
We only use personal information for the purposes for which it was collected.
How the Information Is Stored and Disclosed
We will keep and store your personal information only for a reasonable period of time either to achieve the afore stated objectives or in accordance with the provisions of the law, whichever is shorter. Once these objectives are met and the personal information is no longer needed, we will either ensure their anonymous nature or destroy them to protect them against unauthorized access or disclosure. We never disclose your personal information to anyone outside our organization without your consent, except for:
- our suppliers of goods or services whose services have been retained to perform certain functions on our behalf. We take the necessary steps to ensure that these providers treat your information for the sole purpose of these functions;
- any entity in the event of a merger or a change of control of our company, in whole or in part;
- any public authority, either if required by law, to defend our rights or otherwise, in accordance with applicable law.
- As required and / or allowed by applicable law.
All data collected is stored in Quebec on servers with high security systems which are protected from unauthorized access and inappropriate use. Only persons (employees or agents) who are authorized to consult the information in the course of their duties have access to it.
Hyperlinks and Third Parties
Changes to the Policy
We reserve our right to modify this policy in whole or in part, at any time and in our sole discretion, without notice. Any changes will come into effect on the date of publication or on any other date indicated. The collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the most recent version of this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy, about the access to your personal information, the collection, the use and the disclosure of your personal information or about how you may file a complaint or update your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
This policy is governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable to that province.
LAST UPDATE : 2018-08-03