Petites Pommes Sally Swim ring
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
- Color: Calile
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- All our products are delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use
- Petites Pommes swim rings have extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort
- The SALLY floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture
- All our floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur
- Recommended age: 3+ years
- Size: 90 cm
- Maximum weight: 75 kg
- Only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under constant adult supervision
- This is not a life-saving device
- Will not protect against dorwning
- Use only in shallow water under constant supervision
- Do not leave child inattended when device is in use
Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.